Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back in the Game!

Yay. I am back online and back to making art. I am in the process of making some Halloween ATC's to send out for a few swaps on Swap-Bot. I also got the bug to make a doll today. Just a little one. But I've been looking for some lost barbies to remake and I haven't found any yet. So I made a doll. It's little though. Here's a pic of it in an altoid tin.
It's very small. It was white muslin. I stamped the face on. I painted the tights on with black sparkly paint from folk art, the green with Lumiere paint. I made the dress from the muslin also and painted it with purple lumiere. The hair is a fiber I doubled over and hand-sewed in place. The hat was chipboard and cardstock painted. And it was a pain! All in all, a fun project. But not as easy as I thought it would be!

I also made these cards:










1 comment:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

Yay Halloween!!!halloween!!
always makes me want to watch Nightmare before xmas and sing along with Jack skellington :-)
he is soooo cool
I am going with my love and my parents in disneyland Paris just before Halloween, might be cool :-)

love the last artwork with the little fairy princess, beautiful background!