Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lost in PSL.....




Today I woke up snuggled warmly in my honey's arms. It is the 5th day of my vacation before my new job. I have a million and one ideas for projects today.... thanks mainly to my new friends in my yahoo groups. I wish I'd gone there months ago. I think what I've been craving is a little push from some like-minded people! And with the challenges and swaps and other things to join, I certainly have found that. My three stages of the "I Challenge You" ATC are shown above. The first challenge was 4 supplies only, paper-scissors-glue-atc base. The second was to add 3 colors, any mediums, but only 3 colors! I added colored pencil and paint pen. The third was to add a face, any kind of face you could think of. As you see I got all sneaky and added a clock face. I'm working on the Weekly Uniquely next.


Well, I am off to make a supply run. I know I don't need to go since my honey is.... But who can resist when you've been stuck in the house for days? The little blue flash decided to take a much needed reprieve after all the driving to PBG and Vero. I can't blame her. She's tired!


I guess I will fly off now and get my groceries so I can be free to dive into my creative zone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the clock face a stamp or an overlay? That craft space is awesome sick! I could go bananas in there and never come out!