Saturday, July 28, 2007

On the wings of inspiration.......






So I am playing in my room currently. Not working on anything specific... just whatever catches my eye. Threw a little Shrek on for background and started grabbing whatever was within reach. I got one of my really old pages from work done. I've done quite a few pages for them that I didn't have pictures for. So now I need to go back and complete them. I got the Studio K page done. Added a couple recent photos of myself and Hac and a little bit of memorabilia from our trips in the pocket.... I also got an ATC done. Not sure it's finished as I like a busier finale than most..... The one with the lace. There's actually two shots of it. The before and after. The first picture is the butterfly ATC I need to finish. Not sure where it's going though so I am taking a step back.

I think I will jump back in now~! If I come up for air later I'll post whatever I managed to get done. Ta-ta for now!


No comments: