Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This weeks WU entry



I got my entry done today and got it posted. Such a relief to get it done. It's not that it was stressful but I wanted to finish it last night. But after the head injury incident, I was still not in good shape yesterday. The background I did for it was beautiful. I had this blue sparkly paint. Only thing is its washable. So after coating my surface and dropping more glitter in it, I heat treated it with my heat gun. Then I needed to finish it. Well thats where I got stuck. So today I went online searching for quotes about 'night'. I found one and it inspired the rest of it. All in all I like it. (top photo)


I copied the background technique onto another piece because while I do like trading these out, I am sad to see them go. (bottom photo) So this way I can keep my art by making another one very similar but not the same. I just need to find another tree!

No comments: