Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Old things and new thoughts


So I'm sitting around my house playing my Daniel Powter CD and relaxing. I've cleaned a bit, took a short bike ride to find my wands, put up my bird feeder, and now thinking about getting Arty for the rest of the day......




I've been looking over some of the Halloween related swaps on Swap-Bot and I am itching to join. There's a Nightmare Before Christmas one that sounds nifty. Reminds me of the shadow box I did for Lyssah awhile ago. Can't find the darn pic though! I am getting done with some of my first swaps. I sent the postcards. I really hope people like them. They took hours to do and I put so much work into them. I got one back so far and it's a painting. Kinda not my style or colors but it's neat and I can tell she took awhile to do it. I will finish up some swaps if I can get off my butt and send them out tomorrow. I really want to get some ratings in so I can join other stuff. Although I am afraid I won't be receving as nice projects I am sending but, that's always the risk in swapping isn't it? And the price of joining the easy swaps.
Well I think it's time to stop being lazy and get off the pc. Here's my last thought of the moment:
Those who wish to sing, always find a song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You’ve been tagged…Please visit this post

http://purpletomatoes.wordpress.com/2007/08/29/ive-been-tagged/

for more details. Love the postcards below, BTW.